Dubai Properties to sell new villas soon
Having sold out all plots on offer at its The Villa development, Dubai Properties has decided to launch pre-designed villas for sale to the public soon.
"We did not expect that investors would snap up all 1,760 plots that went on offer at The Villa in just a few hours," said Hashim Al Dabal, chief executive.
According to Gulf News, the company has decided to bring forward its release schedule. It will shortly launch a selection of pre-designed villas at the development. Al Dabal said Dubai Properties wants The Villa to be different from any other gated community in the UAE.
Dubai Properties will offer new villas with three, four and five bedrooms in the next few days.
The Villa project from Dubai Properties is coming up at Dubailand on about 29 million square feet of land.
- Sherwoods to showcase best-selling properties in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UK, France and India at Cityscape Abu Dhabi
- Kuwaitis sell 15,971 square feet of land in Dubai
- Emaar sells 106 more villas in third phase of PA-2 development
- Dubai's Tecom Investments announces 440-villa project
- Residential and commercial sales remain stable in Dubai