Dubai residential property prices up by 34 percent
Residential property prices in Dubai, UAE, posted solid growth in July with a 34.5 per cent year-on-year increase over the same period last year, said a report.
The Dubai Residential Property Sales Price Index for all residentials increased by 1.5 points, from 295 to 296.5, which represents an increase of 0.52 per cent in July, according to Reidin.com sales price indices (Spid). On the other hand, prices increased 34.5 per cent y-o-y, it added.
The Spid are designed to be a reliable and consistent benchmark of residential property prices in Dubai. The purpose is to measure the average change in house prices in certain districts and communities in Dubai.
According to Reidin.com, the apartment sales prices in the emirate registered a 37.7 per cent y-o-y, while the villa sales prices posted a 22.9 per cent y-o-y.
Residential property prices in Dubai rental market increased by 0.8 points, from 101.9 to 102.7, which represents an increase of 0.76 per cent in July 2014. On the other hand, rental prices rose 22.4 per cent y-o-y, said the report.
The apartment rental prices in Dubai showed an increase on a m-o-m basis in July 2014. Prices increased 0.88 per cent m-o-m and 25.1 per cent y-o-y. The villa rental prices too witnessed aa sharp increase in July.
On Abu Dhabi, the Reidin report said the residential property price index for all residentials increased by 0.05 points, from 84.16 to 84,21, which represents an increase of 0.06 per cent in July 2014. On the other hand, prices increased 17.8 per cent y-o-y.
The apartment sales prices registered a decrease in July, while the villa sales prices posted a small growth in July, the report added.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Sale prices in Abu Dhabi's residential property sector up by 17 percent in H1
- Dubai ranks first among cities with highest average residential property prices at USD 7000 per sq. m.
- Dubai still dealing in deluxe: prime property prices hit the roof by 20 percent
- Reidin.Com Index Reveals 2.25% Decrease In Dubai Apartment Prices In July
- Dubai realty overcomes slower growth rate while still topping global rankings