Dubai property event launched
In response to the growing property market in Dubai and the importance for specialist advice on land and property ownership issues in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Motivate Events, a division of Motivate Publishing, have announced the launch of Home Owner Dubai, in association with Identity magazine, which will take place October 2-3 2003 at the Dubai World Trade Center Hotel, Dubai.
Home Owner Dubai will provide a forum in which existing and future property developers, legal and finance companies, real estate agents, financiers and property support service companies can meet buyers and investors who are actively looking to enter the rapidly expanding Dubai property market.
Motivate Publishing's Managing Partner Ian Fairservice said, "The UAE, and Dubai in particular, has witnessed an unprecedented rate of construction activity over the last few years in all areas of the real estate sector. The current real estate boom has brought fresh challenges to those in finance, legal and real estate support services. As the market evolves those wanting to take advantage of property ownership will be presented with an array of options. It is the aim of Home Owner Dubai to answer some of the questions that potential property owners are asking." — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Property Report published with the support of IFA Hotels & Resorts enables investors to make an informed property purchase decision
- Leading Dubai real estate firm calls for tougher regulation of property market
- Expert: New law to boost Dubai real estate market
- The Middle East’s biggest property show is here again
- Home Owner Dubai 2005 to be held in February