Dubai Property Group at London show
According to Al-Bayan newspaper, the Dubai Property Group, part of the Dubai Holding Group of the Government of Dubai, will appear at the "Invest in Property Show" that will be held in London from April 22 to 24. The leading Dubai developer will showcase its world-class iconic projects such as the world's largest single-phase development, the Dh 5.7 billion Jumeirah Beach Residence, the 64 million square feet Business Bay and the Villa development at Dubailand.
The main participants in this show are property developers from the UK and overseas, lawyers, financial and tax advisers, letting agents, and estate agents with expertise in all areas of UK and International property markets.
- 1st Dubai Property Show in London
- Deyaar announces participation at First Dubai Property Show in London
- Dubai Properties among host of high profile property developers to participate in IPS 2007
- Nakheel to be exhibiting at the Dubai Property Show
- Nakheel promotes iconic projects at inaugural Dubai Property Show in London