Dubai Refreshments opens customer call center
Dubai Refreshments Company, the sole franchisee and distributor for PepsiCo in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has opened a customer center to service all enquiries regarding sales, maintenance, promotions and fleet enquiries.
DRC’s recent initiatives include e-vending and the additions of 7UP, Diet 7UP and Aquafina Pure Drinking Water. “One of our primary goals has always been to provide our customers with top-grade quality and service,” commented Peter Dickens, marketing manager at Dubai Refreshments Company. “ The Call Centre is an initiative we have set up to further deliver precisely that.”
Although the Call Centre will mainly focus on Business-to-Business support, it will incorporate Business-to-Consumer help as well. The beverage company’s new call centre will initially operate six days a week, Saturday to Thursday, between 7am and 7pm.
Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.) was established in 1959. In November 1959, the company established a factory for bottling and selling all Pepsi Cola drinks, which made Dubai refreshments the first company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to introduce soft drink manufacturing. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SIPS secures Dubai Refreshments IT infrastructure
- Dubai Refreshments streamline IT operations on HP architecture
- UAE: PepsiCo distributor announces further increase in profit
- Pepsi - KFC promotion receives positive consumer reponse
- Acer's new call center supports increase in notebooks sales across the UAE