Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Diversifying to Africa: Gulf countries to pump $30 billion into the continent
- As American decade of easy money ends, Gulf currencies brace themselves for a 'nervous breakdown'
- More money to be taken care of: private wealth growth in the GCC exposes need for prudence
- With $100 billion in foreign reserves: is Libya's central bank monopolizing the country's economic potential?
- After 23 years in office,why was the UAE's central bank governor replaced?
- Dubai's salary forecast for 2012
- Dubai's bling culture for cop cars: Lamborghinis, Mercs, Ferraris and now rare Aston Martin
- How many can you host now? Minimum salary limit increased for sponsoring immediate family in Dubai
- Bahraini couples offered land in good prices
- Lebanon\'s Allied Business Bank targets newlywed couples