Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
- Erdogan's ready to smear the banks: is Turkey about to face a financial crisis worse than that of 2001?
- An economic slowdown? The pros and cons of Israel's weakening shekel
- A spectacle of $8 trillion and more: what's the MENA Investment Conference in London all about?
- An odd dynamic? Saudi using desert to emulate Chinese model and attract Chinese investors
- Dubai's salary forecast for 2012
- Dubai's bling culture for cop cars: Lamborghinis, Mercs, Ferraris and now rare Aston Martin
- How many can you host now? Minimum salary limit increased for sponsoring immediate family in Dubai
- Bahraini couples offered land in good prices
- Lebanon\'s Allied Business Bank targets newlywed couples