Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret
- First banks, now companies: Gulf firms 'go Islamic'
- No where to hide: Israel, UK ally against tax evasion epidemic
- Nasdaq-style crisis: is the Saudi stock market not ready to come out yet?
- Panic sell-offs: Gulf markets slide after U.S. oil hits six-year low
- Dubai couples advised to keep money secrets
- You may be surprised what posh Iranian youth are doing inside their compounds these days
- GULF AIR INCREASES FLIGHTS TO THE GULF FROM ISTANBUL ALONG WITH ‘SUMMER SAVINGS’ ON SELECTED FARES
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night