Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Will Hezbollah sanctions have an effect Lebanon’s banking sector?
- Why Saudi's latest announcement to open up the stock market to foreign investors is a good move
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
- Time for some serious contemplation: Middle East firms face $91bn refinancing needs
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?
- Dubai's salary forecast for 2012
- Dubai's bling culture for cop cars: Lamborghinis, Mercs, Ferraris and now rare Aston Martin
- How many can you host now? Minimum salary limit increased for sponsoring immediate family in Dubai
- Bahraini couples offered land in good prices
- Lebanon\'s Allied Business Bank targets newlywed couples