Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Deflation shocks in emerging markets and the GCC currency peg
- Crashing oil: has the time come for GCC countries to tax their citizens?
- Moody indeed: how did Moody's rate the ME's banks for 2015?
- The Middle East's Switzerland? Lebanon's banking secrecy is here to stay
- Precious retirement: why UAE expats are moving their pensions out of the UK
- Dubai couples advised to keep money secrets
- You may be surprised what posh Iranian youth are doing inside their compounds these days
- GULF AIR INCREASES FLIGHTS TO THE GULF FROM ISTANBUL ALONG WITH ‘SUMMER SAVINGS’ ON SELECTED FARES
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night