Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Why is the Israeli shekel so weak?
- What doesn't kill you, makes your stronger: why the Arab Bank is likely to emerge from the Israeli lawsuit 'unscathed with flying colors'
- Too foreign? An inside look into the struggles of foreign banks in Saudi Arabia
- A clash of civilizations: are foreigners newly entering the Saudi stock market about to face a culture shock?
- From tweets to public outrage: understanding Turkey's bitterness towards credit rating agencies
- Dubai's salary forecast for 2012
- Dubai's bling culture for cop cars: Lamborghinis, Mercs, Ferraris and now rare Aston Martin
- How many can you host now? Minimum salary limit increased for sponsoring immediate family in Dubai
- Bahraini couples offered land in good prices
- Lebanon\'s Allied Business Bank targets newlywed couples