Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- A misnomer: Gulf states embark on ambitious investment spree in the 'hopeless continent'
- Not much choice: Along with Syrian businessmen, Lebanon's private sector migrates to Dubai
- What's going on with MENA debt capital markets?
- Rachel Corrie vs. Arab Bank: hypocrisy and injustice in the US' legal system
- Iraqi Kurdistan seeks investor funds amidst independence 'grey area'
- Dubai couples advised to keep money secrets
- You may be surprised what posh Iranian youth are doing inside their compounds these days
- GULF AIR INCREASES FLIGHTS TO THE GULF FROM ISTANBUL ALONG WITH ‘SUMMER SAVINGS’ ON SELECTED FARES
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night