Keeping it modern: Dubai's couples hide salary, savings, and even their ferraris, from each other
About 38 per cent of those who avoid full disclosure said their basic income is higher than their partner thinks it is, while a third (31 per cent) have received at least one bonus that their partner has no knowledge of.
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?
- Dubai couples advised to keep money secrets
- You may be surprised what posh Iranian youth are doing inside their compounds these days
- GULF AIR INCREASES FLIGHTS TO THE GULF FROM ISTANBUL ALONG WITH ‘SUMMER SAVINGS’ ON SELECTED FARES
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night