Dubai Sports City announces new appointment
Dubai Sports City (DSC), the world's first purpose-built integrated sports city, has announced the appointment of Malcolm Thorpe as its new Marketing Director, Sports Business. Prior to joining Dubai Sports City Thorpe spent over 13 years in various roles within IMG, the world's largest sports marketing company, Khaleej Times reported.
Dubai Sports City, the cornerstone project of DubaiLand spans 50 million sq ft of world-class sporting facilities and will encompass four state-of-the art stadia.
- Adrenaline Sports Live Presented by RANI to Host the 10th DDE Championships for Skateboarding and BMX Sponsored by RAGE
- dubai sports city and icc announce the appointment of the general manager of the icc global cricket academy
- Dubai Sports City Announce Cricket Advisory Board
- Dubai Sport City’s The Dunes Golf Club Laying Foundation for Luxury Experience without Parallel in Middle East
- memon group handed over plot for champions tower i by dubai sports city