Dubai Towers in Istanbul
Dubai International Properties, a Dubai Holding subsidiary, and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality have unveiled plans to set up a multi-use tower complex in Turkey's commercial city of Istanbul.
The cost of the project, dubbed Dubai Towers - Istanbul, is put at $500 million, and marks the first project within the $5 billion joint investment venture announced between the two parties earlier this year.
- Groundbreaking ceremony of Istanbul Bosphorus tube passage project held
- Istanbul: Manager for ”Dubai Towers” project to be disclosed
- Are Dubai’s towers earthquake-proof?
- Istanbul Tower: a cruel reminder of what could have been...for Greece
- Damac joins forces with Paramount Hotels to expand luxury projects across MENA