December exhibition in Dubai to focus on female entrepreneurship in the Middle East
The 15th annual Women's exhibition, designed as a platform for female entrepreneurs across the region, is scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from December 11-14th, according to Arabian Business.
The annual exhibition serves as a key forum for networking and knowledge exchange among female entrepreneurs throughout the Middle East, and also includes sessions on how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can grow their customer bases in the region.
The event is organized by Thuraya Al Awadhi, founder and owner of Thuraya Al Awadhi Group of Companies. Al Awadhi told Arabian Business: “In the four days of the 15 Woman’s Exhibition you can gain a wealth of experience by interfacing with women from diverse backgrounds. It’s a celebration of women’s entrepreneurship, empowerment and creativity.As the leading event for women, by women, we bring together visionary women with big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We are going the extra mile to make this the most successful edition. We have enhanced the quantity, quality and diversity of our exhibition stands to boost start-ups and SMEs by attracting international exhibitors."
More than 100 companies representing countries from all over the world are scheduled to attend the exhibition.
- What legal authority, though? Egypt resorts to private firms for campus security
- Not 9-5 but 24/7. What can Abu Dhabi to do ease tough working conditions of labourers?
- A bit harsh? New proposal wants to cap how long expats can reside in Kuwait
- Expensive education: GCC to spend $90 billion on education construction by 2020
- AUB students start the academic year with 'mixed emotions' as strike looms
- Japan’s Leading Female Lighting Designer confirms participation in the ELDA+ Light Focus Middle East Conference
- Spotlight on Ro'Ya: UAE initiative to support women entrepreneurship in the Middle East
- Third edition of Middle East Natural and Organic Products Expo to be held in Dubai from December 6-8
- Announcing 35% rise in pre-attendance at the 14th annual GSM>3G Middle East Telco World Summit set to open 7-8 December in Dubai