December exhibition in Dubai to focus on female entrepreneurship in the Middle East
The 15th annual Women's exhibition, designed as a platform for female entrepreneurs across the region, is scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from December 11-14th, according to Arabian Business.
The annual exhibition serves as a key forum for networking and knowledge exchange among female entrepreneurs throughout the Middle East, and also includes sessions on how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can grow their customer bases in the region.
The event is organized by Thuraya Al Awadhi, founder and owner of Thuraya Al Awadhi Group of Companies. Al Awadhi told Arabian Business: “In the four days of the 15 Woman’s Exhibition you can gain a wealth of experience by interfacing with women from diverse backgrounds. It’s a celebration of women’s entrepreneurship, empowerment and creativity.As the leading event for women, by women, we bring together visionary women with big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We are going the extra mile to make this the most successful edition. We have enhanced the quantity, quality and diversity of our exhibition stands to boost start-ups and SMEs by attracting international exhibitors."
More than 100 companies representing countries from all over the world are scheduled to attend the exhibition.
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform
- There's no faking it: tampering degrees in the UAE can surely land you in jail
- Is an MBA degree worth it?
- Spotlight on Ro'Ya: UAE initiative to support women entrepreneurship in the Middle East
- Dubai World Trade Center hosts seven new fairs
- NAJAH boosts women’s education and careers in the UAE
- International Conference and Exhibition for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Dubai International Arabian Race Day Exhibition in UK