December exhibition in Dubai to focus on female entrepreneurship in the Middle East
The 15th annual Women's exhibition, designed as a platform for female entrepreneurs across the region, is scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from December 11-14th, according to Arabian Business.
The annual exhibition serves as a key forum for networking and knowledge exchange among female entrepreneurs throughout the Middle East, and also includes sessions on how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can grow their customer bases in the region.
The event is organized by Thuraya Al Awadhi, founder and owner of Thuraya Al Awadhi Group of Companies. Al Awadhi told Arabian Business: “In the four days of the 15 Woman’s Exhibition you can gain a wealth of experience by interfacing with women from diverse backgrounds. It’s a celebration of women’s entrepreneurship, empowerment and creativity.As the leading event for women, by women, we bring together visionary women with big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We are going the extra mile to make this the most successful edition. We have enhanced the quantity, quality and diversity of our exhibition stands to boost start-ups and SMEs by attracting international exhibitors."
More than 100 companies representing countries from all over the world are scheduled to attend the exhibition.
- UAE reaping the fruits of online education
- Out of the box: why creativity and innovation are key to the ME's economic and social progress
- The case for a minimum wage for expats in Saudi Arabia
- As long as they're 'considering' it: Emiratis slowly considering working in the private sector
- Despite strained resources, Saudi Arabia to up spending on education, infrastructure
- Japan’s Leading Female Lighting Designer confirms participation in the ELDA+ Light Focus Middle East Conference
- Spotlight on Ro'Ya: UAE initiative to support women entrepreneurship in the Middle East
- Third edition of Middle East Natural and Organic Products Expo to be held in Dubai from December 6-8
- Announcing 35% rise in pre-attendance at the 14th annual GSM>3G Middle East Telco World Summit set to open 7-8 December in Dubai