Dubai World plans massive real estate investment in Pakistan
Dubai World on Wednesday announced a $10 billion investment in Pakistan, which will involve the construction of a modern waterfront off the Karachi coastline, besides the development and management of Pakistani ports.
Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman of Dubai Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation and Chairman of Nakheel, said Dubai World was targeting massive investments in various sectors including real estate projects in main cities across Pakistan, Khaleej Times reported.
- Khuyool Investments generates massive response at ‘Expo Italia Real Estate 2008’
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment
- Pakistani real estate firm to invest in Dubai Sports City
- Revealed: Dubai’s top ten real estate projects by billions of dollars
- Dubai World to invest in Qingdao real estate projects