Dubai's booming construction sector attracts German engineers and architects
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) is hosting networking meetings between German engineers and architects and their counterparts from Dubai. The delegation was received by Deputy Director General of DCCI, Ahmed Al-Banna.
A German delegation of engineers and architects is on a visit to Dubai to explore the opportunities the Emirate has to offer. The delegation, which is part of a program called “Professionals in Dialogue”, is headed by the Official Delegate of German Industry and Commerce, Jurgen Friedrich and the President of the Federation of Engineers and architects, Dr Cornelius.
“Professionals in Dialogue” is an initiative supported by the Federal Ministry of Economics and labor, which aims to introduce the abilities of German engineers and architects to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The program involves a two day visit to Dubai based in the Dubai Chamber of Commerce building, and a two visit to Abu Dhabi, where the delegates who represent some of the top engineering and designing companies in Germany will meet with their counterparts to introduce their work and build foundations for any future business deals and cooperation. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GERMAN NEWCOMER EYES DHS460 MILLION GAINS FROM MIDDLE EAST AIRPORT BOOM
- Jafza attracts leading Chinese companies to the construction zone following its participation in the Lighting exhibition
- Skills shortages threaten the Gulf’s construction boom, study reports
- P&T Architects and Engineers
- Jafza attracts Chinese investors following its participation in International Building & Construction Trade Fair 2006