Duboats to expand network in the Gulf region
Leisure boat company Duboats has announced plans to expand its presence through the Gulf region with the establishment of new offices in Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Duboats was established to cater to the increasing demands of Middle East's fast growing leisure boating market and made its debut at the Dubai Boat Show 2003. The first office was set up in Dubai. Another Duboats office opened its doors recently in Qatar. The company has plans to open offices in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, in the next six months.
Duboats has a portfolio of sailing crafts from Ferretti, Pershing, Lagoon and Beneteau. After the launch of six new models from the Beneteau range in Dubai, in January 2004, the company has recently added the Bertram fishing boat range to its collection. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Duboats enters the leisure boating market in the Middle East
- Al-Yousuf to showcases marine crafts and engines in Boat Show 2003
- UAE leads Gulf region yachting sales
- Middle East leisure boat industry looking to Saudi Arabia for continued market growth
- Microsoft pumps more investment into the Middle East region