Durrat Al Bahrain announces major milestone
Durrat Al Bahrain, the Kingdom’s largest planned luxury mixed-use residential, commercial and resort development, has announced a major milestone in the infrastructure development of the $3 billion project with the laying of the first bridge deck, Bahrain Tribune reported.
Once completed, 12 bridges will link Durrat Al Bahrain’s various islands and land masses, which come together to give the development its unique island lifestyle and theme. Included in the project design are: The expansive commercial Crescent, a semi-circular landmass extending into the sea, 6 Atoll Islands, 5 Petal Islands, a stand alone island set to house a 5-star family resort, a state-of-the-art marina and an 18-hole golf course.
- Development work at Durrat Al Bahrain ahead of schedule
- Durrat al Bahrain hits major milestone with land reclamation almost complete
- Phase one and two of Durrat Al Bahrain near completion
- BD7 million contract awarded for construction of Durrat Al Bahrain villas
- Durrat Al Bahrain awards new contract for phase 2 villa construction