Durrat Al Bahrain Project: Two Islamic insurance firms awarded contract
Two Islamic insurance firms have been jointly awarded a contract for the Durrat Al Bahrain Project. Takaful International and Solidarity, who were appointed by risk management consultants AON Middle East, will together provide an insurance cover of BD175 million.
Durrat Al Bahrain is one of the major tourist projects being launched in Bahrain. According to GDN, the agreement was inked following a press conference at Durrat Al Bahrain's head office in Sanabis Saturday.
- Durrat Al Bahrain Awards New Contract for Phase 2 Villa Construction
- Durrat Al Bahrain awards new contract for phase 2 villa construction
- IFC launches weather risk insurance project
- BD7 MILLION CONTRACT AWARDED FOR CONSTRUCTION OF DURRAT AL BAHRAIN VILLAS
- Bahrain: $200 million insurance centre agreement inked