Durrat Al Bahrain signs new deal
A $150 million agreement has been signed between Durrat Al Bahrain and Great Lakes-Nass for reclamation, dredging and shore protection for the second and final phase of the project. According to GDN, the work will be completed within 24 months, said Durrat chairman Abdul Hakeem Al Khayat.
Three of the project's 13 islands have already been constructed and work is advancing.
- Durrat Al Bahrain signs BD2.9 million deal with Al Sayyar to supply exclusive German ceramics
- Durrat Khaleej Al Bahrain signs new contract
- Works on road project to connect Durrat Al Bahrain advance
- Durrat Al Bahrain signs MoU for the development of Marina for Durrat Al Bahrain
- Durrat Al Bahrain signs Mou for development of a marina for Durrat Al Bahrain