Durrat Al Bahrainto launch new brand
Durrat Al Bahrain, the Kingdom’s largest planned luxury mixed-use residential, commercial and resort development, today announced its intention to launch a new brand.
Since the $4 billion project’s inception in 2001, Durrat Al Bahrain has used the blue stylised sea and pearl logo for its corporate identity to market to its target audiences. As the development now moves into its next important phase, where luxury villas from the first phase of construction will begin to be handed over to home owners, as well as seeing the further development of the commercial district, the marina and the Ernie Els designed golf course, Durrat Al Bahrain has now decided to create and launch a new brand. Durrat Al Bahrain will announce full details of its new brand shortly.
Jassim Al Jowder, CEO of Durrat Al Bahrain, said, “We believe the time is right to invest in and build a brand. We need to look to the future of the project, to put in place a brand that will serve us by communicating the promise of Durrat Al Bahrain to all of our different audiences, whether they be in Bahrain, Riyadh or London. The brand we have created and we will announce later in the week offers us a new platform, a new and engaging way to communicate the promise of Durrat Al Bahrain for many years to come.”
- Durrat top sponsor for crown prince’s cup finals and national men’s volleyball teams
- durrat al bahrain launches new brand
- preston bailey, the world’s pre-eminent event designer, arrives in bahrain to direct the launch event for durrat al bahrain’s new brand
- Brand Clinic to Transform Local Brands - Integrated branding agency will provide free Brand Check-Ups to promote healthy brands
- Launches a renewed brand identity for its flagship brand FINE, the leading tissue brand in the MENA region