E-Commerce Middle East
Apr 24 – Apr 28, 2002
Forum de Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon
The show is an ideal forum for international exhibitors planning to enter Middle East markets and to establish or sustain relations with regional key buyers and decision-makers. The fair is also an ideal platform to showcase products covering the full spectrum of e-commerce needs and related IT needs. It is on such products that regional trade professionals must rely to join the e-bandwagon transforming Middle East economy.
Tel: 961-1-263421 / 2 / 3 / 4
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Shop til' you drop: Middle East projected to be next eCommerce "hot spot"
- Tejari CEO Outlines Middle East’s E-Commerce Potential for Members of Global Information Society
- Significant Potential for Middle East’s E-commerce Ventures to Succeed, Says Tejari
- A precedent for the Middle East's blossoming e-commerce sector: Souq.com secures $150 million
- Amadeus Middle East regional hub to support e-Commerce growth in the Arab countries