E-Vision introduces new payment facilities
E-Vision subscribers can now pay their subscription bills at any of the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat)’s machines available at over 120 locations across the United Arab Emirates.
E-Vision, the UAE’s only digital cable television provider, said Etisalat Public Cash Payment Machines will offer E-Vision customers accessibility to pay their monthly subscriptions 24 hours a day seven days a week The company said the payment machines can also be used to settle dues in case of temporary disconnection.
To make the payment, the subscriber can select the E-Vision option on the screen, enter the first 12 digits of the E-Vision account number, press the Inquire button and pay the money. The company added the public payment machines cannot be used to renew contracts or buy eView tokens.
E-Vision comprises 110 channels, including movies, sports, news and entertainment. An interactive games channel, offering a choice of five games 24 hours a day, is also available free of charge to all subscribers, with further interactive services, such as the electronic program guide, planned for the near future. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- E-Vision's contact center inundated by World Cup enquiries
- Emirates NBD becomes first overseas bank to introduce electronic payment for Government services
- DOHMS to be first government department to introduce online eDirham facility
- Jafza introduces online service for payment of invoices
- Dubai Women’s College unveils first of its kind online payment service