Eastern Networks and Equant Partner to Manage Global Network Integration Services
Eastern Networks (EN), a Dubai Internet City-based information technology (IT) solution developer, announced its partnership with Equant, a provider of global IP, data services and e-business. This partnership will provide the Middle East with access to Equant's network integration services, which will be implemented by EN.
Equant is a recognized industry leader in global IP and data services for multinational businesses. By outsourcing to Equant, companies can take advantage of the expertise gained through handling projects for hundreds of other companies. Instead of irregular and unplanned expenses, the company can budget a fixed monthly fee, and controlling these costs makes it easier to measure the network's return on investment.
The partnership with Equant is yet another key international deal for Eastern Networks, which has major tie-ups with other global players in other areas of information technology, and the location of both partners at Dubai Internet City give both companies a solid platform in the region.
(EN) is active in computing and communication technologies throughout the Middle East since 1984. From PC to WAP based solutions, the company has actively and consistently continued to build on its reputation as a major reliable technical partner, with a wide range of international partnerships. In addition to being banking application developers and a SWIFT business partner, Eastern Networks is also a Microsoft Certified Partner. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Eastern Networks, Al Mal Group and Bolero International launch Bolero MENA to boost e-trade in the region
- SOLIDERE launches a state-of-the-art FIBER OPTIC BROADBAND NETWORK in the Beirut City Center
- Eastern Networks provides tailor-made solutions for Middle East banks
- Beta IT to integrate Trapeze wireless solutions with networking, security, and management applications
- Eastern Networks awarded global project by Arab Bank