ECI Telecom’s revenues reach $149 million in 4Q2002
Israel’s ECI Telecom recorded $149 million in revenues in the fourth quarter of 2002 compared to $147 million in the third quarter of 2002 and $210 million in the fourth quarter of 2001.
On a GAAP basis, gross profit for the fourth quarter of 2002 was $67 million or 44.9 percent, compared to $52.4 million. The operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2002 was $2.9 million compared to $42 million in the third quarter and $35.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2001.
ECI is a provider of advanced telecommunications solutions. With its access transport and bandwidth management platforms, ECI enables service providers and carriers world-wide to maximize their capital investment and reduce operating expenses while providing voice, data, video and multimedia services to its customers. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ECI reports the effect of ECtel's pre-announcement on 1Q03 results
- Israel’s Pelephone selected for ECI’s smooth migration to 3G
- Qtel six month revenues reach QR4,014 million, an increase of 97.4 %
- Wataniya Telecom Posts KD 97.3 Million Net Profit for Nine Months ending Sep 2009
- Lebanon's budget deficit soars