Economic adviser of Syrian President in Saudi Arabia
Nibras El-Fadel, the economic adviser of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad will meet with a number of prominent Saudi businessmen in Jeddah and Riyadh.
Fadel was one of the main Syrian negotiators who concluded a major partnership agreement with the European Union.
He has previously worked in the United States and France before returning to Syria three years ago to hold the present post, Arab News reported. Fadel came to the Kingdom at the invitation of Basil Al-Ghalayani, chairman of the Syrian side in the business council, the statement said.
- Saudis to participate in tourism investment exhibition in Syria
- U.S. Department of Treasury slaps sanctions on President Assad cousin
- Syria, EU to hold talks on association agreement
- Lebanon’s BEMO acquires 22 percent stake in new Syrian private bank
- Syria to start joint institution with Saudis to promote private sector