EDBE’s net income down one percent in 1H 2003
Egypt’s Export Development Bank (EDBE) a net income of 82.3 million Egyptian pounds in the first half of financial year 2003, a one percent drop compared to figures from the same period last year.
The bank recorded a EP 40 million net income in the second quarter of the FY2003, a 5.4 percent drop compared to EP 42.3 million earned in the previous quarter.
EDBE provides all banking operations required to develop Egyptian exports; creation and expansion of agriculture, industry and services; design and implementation of export credit guarantees and insurance schemes; export financing and refinancing; and export project financing. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- EDBE to finance cold storage unit at Cairo Airport
- Egypt Export Development Bank records $18 million net income in 2001
- Egyptian Export Development Bank posts 8.8 percent rise in net income
- Jordan's Export and Finance Bank records $2.3 million net income for 1Q 2004
- ESFB records 27 percent net profit drop