Eemar ends first phase of Marsa Dubai Project
The UAE-based Eemar company, the largest real estate firm in the Emirates, has recently inaugurated the Marsa Canal project in Dubai, symbolizing the beginning of a new era for the company. According to Al-Hayat newspaper, this project is the first phase of the Marsa Dubai Project, which comprises the construction of a typical modern city along the Arabian Gulf beach.
This city, located 20 kilometers away from the center of Dubai City, consists of residential facilities for 100,000 people. The total costs of this project, which is to be completed within 10 years, are assessed at Dh 18 billion ($5 billion). The canal-digging project cost Dh 200 million ($55 million) and lasted 18 months. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
- Dubai’s Victory Heights Forecasts Full Delivery of Phase One by Year End
- Dubai Municipality launches first phase of Engineering Projects Information Management System under the directives of H.H Sheikh Mohammed
- First Phase of the Dar Al-Dhabi Project sold out in the first hour at Cityscape Abu Dhabi Total sales reach AED 1.55 billion
- Marsa Al Nejoum Signs Infrastructure Design and Consultancy Contract with WSP
- Saudi-Yemenite agricultural project to begin by month's end