Effects of new laws on Saudi real estate market
The newly approved laws for licensing real estate investments have had an immediate effect on the Saudi real estate market and related businesses, Arab News reported.
In line with the new regulations, no real estate shares of any kind can be floated, used to collect money, advertised or approved until all regulations have been fulfilled. The regulations feature getting the approval of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry to float the shares for public subscription.
- Saudi real estate market - fastest growing market in the world
- Government regulations and procedures block real estate sector
- Saudi Arabia: Real estate developers complain about regulations
- Saudi expert calls to ease real estate investment regulations
- Saudi expert highlights real estate investment risks