Efonica to exhibit with DIC Community Zone at GITEX Dubai 2003
Internet Telephony Efonica, headquartered in New York, has announced that it will exhibit within the Dubai Internet City (DIC) Community Zone at GITEX Dubai 2003.
Efonica provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications which GITEX visitors will be able to experience for themselves at the Efonica stand.
“Having participated in GITEX 2002, where the results were very rewarding and many of the contacts fruitful, we have high hopes for this year's event,” said Efonica International Account Manager, Marc Bassoul. “We recognize that allowing visitors to physically test the quality of the phone lines abroad is essential in revealing to potential customers that Internet Telephony offers as much as a normal telephone call; as such the demonstrations will prove to be invaluable.”
Efonica's Telephony product range includes PC-to-phone, phone-to-phone, and private and corporate VoIP Solutions. With the company's target market ranging from residential to corporate end-users, small to medium businesses, and from ISPs to telecommunication providers, GITEX Dubai 2003 is the ideal platform to increase Efonica's regional and global presence.
In order to demonstrate to the public the true quality of the products it offers, Efonica plans to use its stand within the DIC Community Zone to allow GITEX trade visitors to make free 'Efonica technology' phone calls to any number worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Efonica launches efoLink – allows subscribers on the go to make low-cost calls without access to Softphone
- Efonica to expand services in the Middle East over a secure Peer-To-Peer Communications network
- Fusion introduces Efonica VoIP service in Jordan
- MENA e-Solutions announces TIBCO's integration initiative at GITEX
- ME Solutions set to premier in DIC Community Zone during GITEX