Egypt’s inflation grew to 2.5 percent in December 2001
The Egyptian Central Statistics Bureau reported that the local rate of inflation grew to 2.5 percent last December, up from 2.2 percent in the previous month of November, reported ksaToday . The same source also reported that the local cost of living increased by an average 0.3 percent last February compared with the previous month of January. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Consolidated assets of the banks in Egypt grew at a CAGR of 11.3% in the four year period from 2001/02 to 2005/06.
- Egypt’s GDP grew 6.5 percent in 2000
- Egypt’s inflation reaches 2.5 percent in 1Q 2002
- Algerian economy grew by 2.6 percent in 2000
- Egypt expat turnout increased by 22 percent compared to previous phase