Egypt’s IT ministry supports governorates’ modernization plans
Egypt’s Minister of Communications and Information Technology Ahmed Nazif has signed a two year cooperation protocol with the Red Sea Governor Saad Abu Rida for the modernization and automation works for the local councils of the Governorate.
The Minister of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) jointly with the Red Sea Governorate are to execute a comprehensive modernization plan, according to a press release.
The plan will start with the Safaga local council as a pilot project which is composed of the support and development of the local information center, and the structure development of the local networks and the provision of Personal Computers (PCs) and its supportive components, the creation of information and operation systems and training and technical support. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MCIT signs protocol with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors
- MCIT and Ministry of Foreign Affairs cooperate to modernize five Egyptian consulates
- Curfew in 14 Egyptian governorates may be extended
- Egyptian Ministry of Justice presses PC-for-every-judge plan
- Pro-Morsi marches sweep Egyptian governorates