Egypt’s LINKdotNET announces major merger deal
Chairman of Egyptian internet service provider (ISP) LINKdotNET, Naguib Sawiris recently approved a 365 million Egyptian pound ($79 million) company merger with eight other Egyptian ISP providers, reported Al-Alam Al-Youm.
LINKdotNET is the result of a merger between Link Egypt and In Touch Communications. The merger brought together Egypt's first ISP allowing the company to increase its dominance and reinforce its market position in Egypt among smaller competitors.
The company offers Internet access, web content and e-commerce development services, in addition to wireless applications content and service. LINKdotNET is a partner in MSN Arabia and provides end-to-end services for its corporate clients with a full range of services and connectivity access options for its consumers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Egypt’s LINKdotNET selects Zhone's delivery platform for business clients
- Orascom Telecom finalizes the largest Internet merger in the Middle East
- Microsoft teams up with Egyptian ISP to launch MSN Arabia
- Egypt’s LINKdotNET launches new Jordanian ISP
- Microsoft’s accredits first Gold Certified Partner in Egypt