Egypt’s LINKdotNET selects Zhone's delivery platform for business clients
Egyptian internet provider LINKdotNE has selected Zhone's innovative Single Line Multi-Service architecture to support the company's comprehensive narrowband and broadband service offerings.
Using Zhone's SLMS architecture, LINKdotNET is delivering high-speed internet access throughout Egypt for residential and business customers.
In LINKdotNET's network, Zhone's SLMS products are being deployed for DSL aggregation in remote terminals along with termination equipment at a centrally located switch site.
The co-location solution consists of Zhone's Multi Access Loop Concentrators to aggregate ADSL and G.SHDSL services.
LINKdotNET is Egypt's dominant ISP with more than 100,000 users and a fifty percent market share. LINKdotNET offers Internet access, web content and e-commerce development services, in addition to wireless applications content and service. LINKdotNET is a partner in MSN Arabia. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Zhone’s MXK Platform Selected by Etisalat for Major Rollout of Next Generation GPON Services throughout UAE
- Dubai Bank leaps ahead of competition with new IT infrastructure
- Qatari Diar selects MICE Group Plc as Global Exhibitions Partner
- 3rd Annual Telecoms World Awards, Middle East Selects Winners from Across the Region
- Saudi Post Launches First and Largest Virtual Mall in the Region