Egypt: Central Bank boss resigns
The governor of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), Farouq El-Oqda, has resigned
Hisham Ramez, a former deputy for El-Oqda, and currently the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Commercial International Bank (CIB), is reported to be the CBE's new governor.
- First banks, now companies: Gulf firms 'go Islamic'
- No where to hide: Israel, UK ally against tax evasion epidemic
- Nasdaq-style crisis: is the Saudi stock market not ready to come out yet?
- Panic sell-offs: Gulf markets slide after U.S. oil hits six-year low
- What will it take for Egypt to get the $300 billion it wants?