Egypt: Central Bank boss resigns
The governor of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), Farouq El-Oqda, has resigned
Create alert for Commercial International BankCommercial International Bank,
Create alert for Egyptian State TelevisionEgyptian State Television,
Create alert for Hisham RamezHisham Ramez,
Create alert for Farouq El-OqdaFarouq El-Oqda,
Create alert for Central Bank of EgyptCentral Bank of Egypt
Hisham Ramez, a former deputy for El-Oqda, and currently the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Commercial International Bank (CIB), is reported to be the CBE's new governor.
- Why Saudi's latest announcement to open up the stock market to foreign investors is a good move
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
- Time for some serious contemplation: Middle East firms face $91bn refinancing needs
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?
- The rise of the Chinese renminbi: an unmatched opportunity for Qatar?