Egypt: Central Bank boss resigns
The governor of the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), Farouq El-Oqda, has resigned
Create alert for Commercial International BankCommercial International Bank,
Create alert for Egyptian State TelevisionEgyptian State Television,
Create alert for Hisham RamezHisham Ramez,
Create alert for Farouq El-OqdaFarouq El-Oqda,
Create alert for Central Bank of EgyptCentral Bank of Egypt
Hisham Ramez, a former deputy for El-Oqda, and currently the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Commercial International Bank (CIB), is reported to be the CBE's new governor.
- The GCC's small businesses need to prepare themselves for bankcruptcy
- Why the World Bank is ill-prepared when it comes to dealing with the Middle East
- Time to burst that Expo 2020 bubble, can Dubai survive with $103 billion in debt?
- Meet 'Mr. Five Percent': the man who bought Syria one bank at a time
- Why Lebanon needs more Arab investment