Ratings agency downgrades Egypt
Egypt has its sovereign rating cut owing to political instability
Fitch warned that a further downgrade is "possible" if the political situation remains turblent.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?