Ratings agency downgrades Egypt
Egypt has its sovereign rating cut owing to political instability
Fitch warned that a further downgrade is "possible" if the political situation remains turblent.
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent
- Does capitalism provide a solution to terrorism?
- No pain, no gain: Tunisian economy needs three years of tough love before rebounding
- How will MENA economies look in 2015?
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week