Ratings agency downgrades Egypt
Egypt has its sovereign rating cut owing to political instability
Fitch warned that a further downgrade is "possible" if the political situation remains turblent.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!