Ratings agency downgrades Egypt
Egypt has its sovereign rating cut owing to political instability
Fitch warned that a further downgrade is "possible" if the political situation remains turblent.
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup
- Mind the gap: descripancy between income and social development persists in the Middle East