Ratings agency downgrades Egypt
Egypt has its sovereign rating cut owing to political instability
Fitch warned that a further downgrade is "possible" if the political situation remains turblent.
- KSE Makes up for Previous Weeks' Losses
- Saudi private sector unveils development goals for 2015
- Gulf markets may consolidate with oil back below $60
- Dubai trade tops Dh1 trillion
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad