Egypt: Economy grows by 2.6 per cent
Despite ongoing political instability, the Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 per cent in the first quater of the 21012/13 fiscal year
A year earlier, the economic growth rate was 0.3 per cent.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?