Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Is corruption becoming a systemic practice in Turkey?
- Opportunities and challenges for investing in Egypt's renewable energy sector
- Egypt's financial aid: where does it come from and where does it go to?
- Dual citizenship: double the opportunities or challenges?
- The Middle East's entire 'Wasta' culture needs to go down the drain
- Shouldn't it be figuring out its economy first? Italy to invest $1.3 billion in Egypt
- Libya transfers US$100 million to the Arab Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Friends with benefits: Egypt-UAE $40bn housing deal to improve economy region wide
- Qatar's loan for Egypt: Is this enough to rescue struggling economy?