Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
- Is the Saudi economy going to be unpredictable in H2?
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain