Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home
- Wiil they now be blamed for 'child unemployment'? Syrian minors now constitute majority of Jordan's working children
- Is MENA up to meeting the demand of creating 40 million new jobs?