Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Shouldn't it be figuring out its economy first? Italy to invest $1.3 billion in Egypt
- Kuwait aid to tsunami-hit Southeast Asian nations raised to US$ 100 million
- Libya transfers US$100 million to the Arab Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Amr Moussa bonus
- Kuwait holds conference on SMEs in the Arab world