Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup