Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents
- Kuwait aid to tsunami-hit Southeast Asian nations raised to US$ 100 million
- Shouldn't it be figuring out its economy first? Italy to invest $1.3 billion in Egypt
- Libya transfers US$100 million to the Arab Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Amr Moussa bonus
- Kuwait holds conference on SMEs in the Arab world