Egypt economy needs billions to recover - Amr Moussa
Egypt's economy needs $100 billion to recover, according to Amr Moussa, head of the Conference Party
Click here to add Amr Moussa as an alert
Disable alert for Amr Moussa,
Click here to add Association of Southeast Asian Nations as an alert
Disable alert for Association of Southeast A ...,
Click here to add Conference party as an alert
Disable alert for Conference party,
Click here to add European Union as an alert
Disable alert for European Union,
Click here to add Gulf Cooperation Council as an alert
Disable alert for Gulf Cooperation Council,
Click here to add International Monetary Fund as an alert
Disable alert for International Monetary Fund,
Click here to add Middle East News Agency as an alert
Disable alert for Middle East News Agency,
Click here to add National Salvation Front as an alert
Disable alert for National Salvation Front,
Click here to add World Bank as an alert
Disable alert for World Bank
In a speech he gave at the Arab and International Relations Council Conference held in Kuwait, Moussa renewed his demand to hold an international conference that aims at aiding Egypt’s economy, the Middle East News Agency reported.
Moussa hoped that the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Americas and African nations will participate in the conference.
“Egypt has the energy, the opportunities, and the capacity to succeed and excel to once more return to its normal status as a leading nation in the region,” Moussa stated.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Kuwait aid to tsunami-hit Southeast Asian nations raised to US$ 100 million
- Shouldn't it be figuring out its economy first? Italy to invest $1.3 billion in Egypt
- Libya transfers US$100 million to the Arab Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Friends with benefits: Egypt-UAE $40bn housing deal to improve economy region wide
- Amr Moussa bonus