Egypt to raise fuel prices
Prices of fuel oil will be gradually increased during the coming period in consultation with the concerned ministers, [Egypt's] Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources said on Sunday.
This comes in accordance with the prime minister's decision issued on December 8 to increase the supply price of fuel oil and the fuel used in producing cement.
The price of one ton of fuel oil is 2,300 L.E instead of 1,000 L.E as of this month.
Egypt's government is currently deliberating with with factories in order to reach the best formula to implement this step, the minister said during a press conference held today.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue