Inflation in Egypt keeps on growing
Egypt's annual inflation in December accelerated to 4.7 per cent, a slight growth over the preceding months, data from the official statistics agency showed on Thursday.
Inflation had recorded 4.3 per cent in November, its lowest level since March 2006.
Prices of food and drink, which have the highest weight in the consumer price index, grew 6 per cent in comparison to December 2011 but dropped a 0.2 per cent below November 2012's figures.
- Blame it on the women: Why KSA businesses are saying govt feminization program costing them millions
- Kazakhstan calling: Astana looking to target $5 billion in investments from UAE
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations
- Can privatization save Lebanon's economy?
- Between a rock and a hard place: are poor fiscal policies perpetuating poverty in Jordan?