Inflation in Egypt keeps on growing
Egypt's annual inflation in December accelerated to 4.7 per cent, a slight growth over the preceding months, data from the official statistics agency showed on Thursday.
Inflation had recorded 4.3 per cent in November, its lowest level since March 2006.
Prices of food and drink, which have the highest weight in the consumer price index, grew 6 per cent in comparison to December 2011 but dropped a 0.2 per cent below November 2012's figures.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue