Egypt: Morsi to reinstate Port Said free zone
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi announced yesterday he is to reinstate the Port Said free zone
The president also decided to allocate 400 million Egyptian pounds ($60 million) from the Suez Canal revenue to develop the three Canal cities.
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup
- Mind the gap: descripancy between income and social development persists in the Middle East