Egypt: Morsi to reinstate Port Said free zone
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi announced yesterday he is to reinstate the Port Said free zone
The president also decided to allocate 400 million Egyptian pounds ($60 million) from the Suez Canal revenue to develop the three Canal cities.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming