Egypt: Morsi to reinstate Port Said free zone
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi announced yesterday he is to reinstate the Port Said free zone
The president also decided to allocate 400 million Egyptian pounds ($60 million) from the Suez Canal revenue to develop the three Canal cities.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue