Egypt: Morsi to reinstate Port Said free zone
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi announced yesterday he is to reinstate the Port Said free zone
The president also decided to allocate 400 million Egyptian pounds ($60 million) from the Suez Canal revenue to develop the three Canal cities.
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax
- Selfies, jokes, and billions: Sisi 'boisterous' after economic summit, but the hard part has just begun