Egypt: Morsi to reinstate Port Said free zone
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi announced yesterday he is to reinstate the Port Said free zone
The president also decided to allocate 400 million Egyptian pounds ($60 million) from the Suez Canal revenue to develop the three Canal cities.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge