Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- Hiking stocks an early sign of coming hyperinflation - expert
- Trade between 18 Arab countries hikes to $2.1 trillion - IMF
- Sukuk is coming of age as a borrowing, investing instrument
- GCC states should look into investing in green economy
- Abundance of extractive resources drives Africa's economic growth: World Bank