Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Stocks are recovering in Egypt after a week of turmoil
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge