Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- 2014 in three words: deflation and lower returns
- How fear can be a good force in the workplace
- Housing and education costs eating away Dubai's tax-free benefits
- With World Cup under its sleeve, Qatar comes fourth in global slavery index
- The quiet overachiever: Is Oman going to do better than its GCC peers in 2015?