Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?