Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down