Egyptian stocks recovering slowly
Stocks are recovering in Egypt after a week of turmoil
Egypt's bourse opened in the green on Sunday morning, with the main EGX30 index gaining 2.6 per cent to sit at 4,937 points.
The broader EGX70 index gained 2.3 per cent. Out of 121 shares traded up till 12pm, some 96 gained value while 4 dropped and 22 remained unchanged.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?