Strike at Egypt's Ain Sokha port
Industrial action has seriously disrupted operations at Egypt's Ain Sokha port, run by DP World, a union representative and the operator said on Saturday.
Angered at the dismissal of eight of their colleagues, port workers started their action three days ago with a partial strike which turned into a full strike on Saturday, said Ashraf Eissa, the union representative.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue